Pages

Sunday 24 August 2014

Concealer Routine!


Hello!! Today I'm going to share with you how I get rid of my under eye baggage (basically my concealer routine!). Below is a pic of what my under eye area looks without concealer. It's quite dry and I have those under eye rings a lot of us get.

 I normally start my routine by applying the Olay Anti Wrinkle Instant Hydration Eye Cream which I got for £4.99 at Superdrugs. I think any hydrating eye cream will work but I like this one cause it's a light weight formula which really moisturizes my under eye area. I have some slight under eye creasing so I like the fact it's anti wrinkle too (although I haven't noticed any miracles!).

I normally just dab the cream into my skin and leave it for 30 seconds to get absorbed. I then apply the Bobbi Brown Corrector in Dark Peach. They retail for a pricey £19 but their great for getting rid of any discoloration you may have in your under eye area and a little tub lasts ages!  I apply and blend the corrector with my fingers as it makes it easier to blend into the contours of your under eye area rather than a brush.

I then use the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Amande. They are very pricey at £22 a pop but the formula really is creamy and blends like dream onto the skin. I'd say it's pretty good coverage too. The product comes with a wand which I use to dab the concealer onto my under eye area.



I then use my trusty Eco Tools Concealer Brush to smooth out the concealer and finish off with the Real Techniques Setting Brush to blend it out (this brush is amazing at blending!!). I also use the same brush to apply the Estee Lauder Translucent Pressed Powder in Medium Deep to set the concealer which retails at £26.50. I honestly have nothing special to say about this powder except it does it's job at keeping makeup in place. I do think any cheaper priced setting powder will do this though.


The finished look is this!




Thanks for reading! Have you tried any of these products? I'd love to know what your concealer staples are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments! If you leave your links I will definitely check them out. I don't follow for a follow.